* They are a little on the higher side in costing when compared to the drilling machines.
* If the thread measurements go little wrong, it spoils the entire process and damages the material making it unfit for use. The threads created can be removed easily but the holes will remain constant with the wrong dimensions.
* The initial set-up and installation is very time consuming.
* Not all types of Inserted Threads are suitable for all types of metals and materials.
* While using these on woods, utmost care is to be exercised not to break the wood hence spoiling the process.
Need fastening solutions from Tappex? Visit tappexinserts.com now.